8 years of training: +5000 hours of courses and +6000 hours of clinical practice
Osteopath DO – RNCP 1 diploma, Master 2 equivalent
Graduated from the Dauphine Institute of Osteopathy
University Diploma in Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies of Chronic Pain - Sorbonne Faculty of Medicine
Practitioner Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis - College of Hypnosis and Brief Therapies of Paris
For effective, science-informed practice
As an osteopath at Issy Ostéo, I rely on the latest advances in neuroscience, medical hypnosis and physical preparation to offer a cutting-edge approach and effectively treat your pain.
- Pain is a particularly complex phenomenon, so discoveries about it are frequent .
- I therefore choose to deepen my knowledge in the neuroscience of pain and I keep up to date with discoveries.
- I can thus offer support consistent with the most recent research.
Hypnotherapy, medical hypnosis and hypnoanalgesia
- Therapeutic hypnosis is supportive hypnosis. In other words, it allows you to have access to resources that you already have, although you do not yet perceive it.
- During a therapeutic hypnosis session you maintain control over your body.
- The sessions carried out in the therapeutic context are therefore very different from show demonstrations.
- These are essential techniques for the treatment of recurrent and persistent pain.
Physical preparation and re-athletics
- Since a very young age, I have learned about and practiced physical preparation alongside my sporting activities.
- I practiced many sports: swimming, freediving, running, waterpolo, judo, aikido, fencing, kickboxing, karate, basketball ...
- Today, I practice Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Luta Livre as well as a generalist approach to movement inspired by the work of Ido Portal and " Fighting Monkey ".
- I also took courses for a university diploma in physical preparation and re-athletics at the University of Evry. And I continue to evolve my practice by applying the latest research and theoretical advances.
- I master the basics of planning , energy training ( cardio ) and strength development.
The skull differently
- Cranial osteopathy is a set of manual therapy techniques that patients particularly appreciate . In practice, they have very interesting effects.
- I have therefore trained myself to offer you a pragmatic approach to these techniques, and to allow you to benefit from the best of this approach .
For adapted and individualized support
I am able to adapt osteopathic treatment to specific problems such as perinatal issues, headaches and neuralgia.
Perinatal osteopathy, pregnancy monitoring and preparation for childbirth
- Pregnancy is an extraordinary time in a woman's life. The body adapts and deploys exceptional resources to create life.
- I have trained to help you experience this moment in the best conditions , and prepare you for childbirth.
Manipulation of peripheral nerves, management of cervico-brachial neuralgia and sciatica
- Nerve-related pain is complex . They require a precise diagnosis for optimal treatment. This is why I deepened my training in neurological clinical examination .
- Depending on the results of the clinical examination, I will offer you the treatment best suited to your situation.
Headaches: Diagnosis and treatment
- Headaches can have various causes . I have trained myself to offer you modern , effective solutions based on the latest scientific advances .
- Indeed, a cervicogenic headache , a tension headache and a migraine manifest themselves as headaches but require very different treatments.
For a human practice, informed by psychology
At Issy Ostéo, I integrate approaches from psychology, such as the bio-psycho-social model and cognitive and behavioral therapies, focusing on your overall well-being.
- The bio-psycho-social model comes from the world of psychology. It allows us to better consider the patient as a whole .
- The idea of a body-machine that needs to be repaired is replaced by the idea of a person in relationship with their environment , who needs to be supported .
Practice of cognitive and behavioral therapies (CBT) in chronic pain
- I hold a University Diploma from the Sorbonne Faculty of Medicine in the field of cognitive and behavioral therapies (CBT), for the management of chronic pain.
- This is a therapy model based on the sciences of learning , it is valuable for adopting better habits and understanding yourself better .
- I use this approach for persistent or recurring pain.
Solution-oriented brief therapy
- Solution-oriented therapy is a model of therapeutic interaction . He chooses to focus on your resources , your qualities and your skills .
- It will be very useful for us to define our objectives and find the solutions best suited to your needs.
- EMDR stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. This technique allows you to work on the emotional part of a traumatic event. IMO or Eye Movement Integration, is an evolution of EMDR which I studied at the in-pain institute.
- Please note that I only use these techniques for pain management, and only if I see a real benefit for you. I strongly recommend that you consult a specialist (psychologist or psychiatrist) if necessary.